I don’t know about you but where I live it has been crazy weather! 70 degrees one day and the next day it’s snowing. In this sort of weather, any one is susceptible to a cold. While the common cold has no known cure, this video will provide you with 5 tried and true ways to stop a cold in its tracks. A video on how to get rid of a cold. Features music by Amy Winehouse – “You Know I’m No Good”
1. Zinc. Zinc is great to boost your immune system and helps to fight your cold.
2. Zen. Rest is extremely important in fighting a cold. No working out allowed! Don’t exhaust yourself.
3. Water. Drink as much water as possible to flush toxins out of your system! Gargling water is also useful.
4. Umcka. Found in homeopathic aisle at your local health food store. Amazing herbal remedy to fight colds!
5. Vitamin C. Emergen C is a concentrated dose of vitamin C that comes in packet form and dissolves in water. Delicious taste. Great for fighting colds!