This is a project I have been working on for almost a year. It’s my debut single/music video for my song Safe and Sorry released today. I hope you all enjoy it and please help me to spread the word by sharing it on your own blogs and other social sites, if you like it. I will definitely return the favor for you if you do! Love you all and thanks for being a part of this!!
You can’t say “I love you” enough to someone whom you truly love. Try changing it up a bit by saying, “I love you” in different languages. This video will teach you how to say “I Love You” in 10 different languages. Surprise and impress your loved one on Valentine’s Day! See below for the full list.
1. Spanish: Te quiero.
2. French: Je t’aime.
3. Russian: Ya tebya lyublyu
4. German: Ich liebe dich.
5. Japanese: Ai shiteru.
6. Chinese: wǒ ài nǐ
7. Icelandic: Ég elska þig.
8. Arabic: ana ah-hib ich (to a female)
ana ah-hib ek (to a male)
9. Hawaiian: Aloha Au Ia ‘Oe
10. Swahili: Nina kupenda
I don’t know about you but where I live it has been crazy weather! 70 degrees one day and the next day it’s snowing. In this sort of weather, any one is susceptible to a cold. While the common cold has no known cure, this video will provide you with 5 tried and true ways to stop a cold in its tracks. A video on how to get rid of a cold. Features music by Amy Winehouse – “You Know I’m No Good”
1. Zinc. Zinc is great to boost your immune system and helps to fight your cold.
2. Zen. Rest is extremely important in fighting a cold. No working out allowed! Don’t exhaust yourself.
3. Water. Drink as much water as possible to flush toxins out of your system! Gargling water is also useful.
4. Umcka. Found in homeopathic aisle at your local health food store. Amazing herbal remedy to fight colds!
5. Vitamin C. Emergen C is a concentrated dose of vitamin C that comes in packet form and dissolves in water. Delicious taste. Great for fighting colds!
Since so many of you loved my original poem, “Free Spirits” from an earlier post, I decided to show you all in video the melody that I hear with the poem. For those of you that missed it, I’ve written the poem again here. Let me know what you think!