This photography project by Gregory Colbert is absolutely breathtaking. It depicts rare interactions between wild animals and humans through an artist’s lens. If you are an animal lover like me, or just love the finer things in life such as art, nature ect…check out this video. It’s incredible.
I compiled a list of 10 Things I Learned From Social Media. Watch this video to hear me speak on what I’ve learned from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more. The list is also copied below. Can you think of anything else? What have you learned? It’s a new age, folks…
- Grumpy cat will make you anything but grumpy.
- There’s a fine line between stalking and research.
- The amount of “followers” you have doesn’t make you better than anyone else.
- The number of “likes” you get has nothing to do with how well liked you are in person.
- Everyone’s life looks better on social media.
- Some make up and a filter can go a long way.
- Never trust an Instagram model who doesn’t speak in her videos.
- Online is the only place where someone can follow you without you getting scared, running away, or calling the cops.
- If you didn’t get a picture of it, it didn’t happen.
- If Britney Spears can get through 2007, you can get through today.
Playa Tamarindo, Costa Rica. I recently returned from a trip to Playa Tamarindo. It was my first time in Costa Rica. The beauty was breathtaking. This picture was shot on an iPhone 5. Can you believe it?