Self Improvement Sunday
12 Things I Learned From My Dog
1. Be loyal.
2. People have to earn your trust.
3. Rest and play are important daily practices.
4. There is nothing quite as thrilling as the wind in your face.
5. Always run to greet your loved ones.
6. Be direct with others. Let them know if they’ve invaded your territory.
7. Become a master at forgiveness.
8. Find joy in the simplicity of a long walk.
9. When you’re happy, show it. Jump around. Wag your entire body.
10. It’s easy to be a good listener. Just be silent, sit close, and gently nuzzle the one who is talking.
11. If what you’re looking for is buried deep, keep digging until you find it.
12. Find the sunshine and rest in it.